After the enterprise has changed from seller's market to buyer's market, consumers' consumption concept has changed
Release time： 2023-02-13 10:29
Respect customers, understand customers, continue to provide products and services beyond customer expectations, do customers forever partner. This is the service concept we always adhere to and advocate.
First, every step, the first thing that comes to mind is that after the enterprise changes from seller's market to buyer's market, consumers' consumption concept has changed. Faced with a large number of goods (or services), consumers are more willing to accept good quality goods (or services). The quality here not only refers to the internal quality of products, but also includes a series of factors such as product packaging quality and service quality. Therefore, it is necessary to meet the needs of consumers comprehensively and to the maximum extent. Research, design, and improve services from the standpoint of the customer (or consumer), not the company.
1. Improve the service system, strengthen pre-sale, in-sale and after-sale services, timely help customers solve various problems in the use of products, so that customers feel great convenience.
2. Attach great importance to customers' opinions, let customers participate in decision-making, and treat customers' opinions as an important part of customer satisfaction. Do everything you can to keep the customers you already have.
3. Establish all customer-centric mechanisms. Among them, the establishment of various institutions, service process reform, etc., should be centered on customer demand, to establish a rapid response mechanism to customer opinions.
Two, the customer is always right
1. Customers are buyers of goods, not troublemakers;
2. Customers know their own needs and hobbies best, which is exactly the information that enterprises need to collect;
3. Because of the "natural consistency" of customers, a quarrel with one customer is a quarrel with all customers.
Three, three elements of customer satisfaction:
1. Product satisfaction: refers to customers' satisfaction with product quality.
2. Service satisfaction: refers to customers' positive attitude towards the pre-sale, in-sale and after-sale services of the purchased goods. No matter how good a product is or how reasonably priced it is, when it comes to the market, it must rely on services. "After-sales service to create permanent customers".
3. Corporate image satisfaction: refers to the public's positive evaluation of the comprehensive strength and overall impression of the enterprise.
"5S" means the acronym for "SMILE, SPEED, SINCERITY", SINCERITY, SMART, STUDY ". The concept of "5S" is the most representative innovation of service culture, which is not only humanized with the characteristics of The Times, but also has considerable operability.
1. Smile: A moderate smile. The shopper must be considerate to the customer, it is possible to send a real smile. Smile can reflect the gratitude of the heart and mind of tolerance, smile can show cheerful, healthy and considerate.
2. Quick: refers to "quick action", it has two meanings: one is the physical speed, that is, work as fast as possible, do not let customers wait for a long time; The second is the speed of the demonstration. The sincere action and considerate heart of the purchasing guide will cause the satisfaction of customers, so that they do not feel that the waiting time is too long. The quick action to show vitality, do not let customers wait is an important measure of service quality.
3. Sincerity: If the purchasing guide is sincere in serving customers, customers will be able to appreciate it. To work with a sincere and not hypocritical attitude is the important basic mentality and basic principles of the shopping guide.
4. Dexterity: smart, neat, and neat. To receive customers in a clean and neat way, to dexterous, agile, elegant action to package goods, with flexible and ingenious working attitude to gain customer trust.
5. Research: We should always learn and master commodity knowledge, study customer psychology and reception and coping skills. If we make more efforts to study customers' shopping psychology, sales and service skills and learn more professional knowledge of commodities, we will not only improve our reception of customers, but also get better results.
Of course, the primary purpose of our business is to make money, but it is not only for money, still less for profit.
Profit is payment for good service. The process of pursuing profit is that through the spring breeze and rain like dedication, so that customers in satisfaction willingly return, no complaints, full of gratitude to our money.
Don't rush for quick success, and turn your services into plunder, blackmail and fraud.